YouTube approved AdSense works on blogspot.com or not?

Assalam-0-Alaikum all members,

I want to know that few months back I got AdSense account approved on YouTube, now I placed ads on my blogspot.com blog, but ads are not showing. Please tell me YouTube approved AdSense account works on blogspot or not? AdSense account is working fine on YouTube.

Thanks

@MARandhawa Just go to earning Tab in Blogger Dashboard. Then make a request from there. If you already have a approved Adsense A/c with Youtube or any other Hosted service of Google. You will get Adsense approved fast.

YouTube approved AdSense account works on blogspot (not on custom domain). For custom domain you have to send a request from your adsense account to approve it.

My AdSense is approved through YouTube, and I have also connected it through the blogger’s Earning Tab, but still ads are not showing on blog and I am using blogspot.com domain, not using custom domain. @MUHSIN_MOHAMED_PC @Prabir_Ghosh

Have you paste Ad Units code in you blog ? What is your blog link?

Yes, I pasted but still not showing the ad code can I post my blog link here ?

Ya sure. Share your blogger blog address here.

Hi Muhsin,

Even I have done the same thing by adding ads from my youtube hosted account. You can see teckop.com showing blank ads on the sidebar. Will that works from youtube hosted account?

Adsense for youtube cannot show for blogspot, u need to upgrade account to non hosted with Tld blog

How many days Before you apply for adsense…? Actually i have a custom domain and i got my adsense account approved through youtube. and i got approved email form google Adsense after 13 days form apply date.

The Ads are not showing because your adsense is not approve now… i have a suggestion for you …try again because i try for adsense after 12 days again than next day i got approved my adsense

Yes youtube approved adsense works on blogspot blog.

Please telllll… me how…??? I have an adsense account and earning from youtube. now i want to link that to my blog–myblog.blogspot.com. but still dont know how???

I have applied my blog to monetize blank ads are showing I tried pasting new ad code by deleting “pa-cub-” and “ad slot…” After it ad shows but AdSense doesn’t count views and ad clicks now please tell me what should I do

I have applied my blog to monetize blank ads are showing I tried pasting new ad code by deleting “pa-cub-” and “ad slot…” After it ad shows but AdSense doesn’t count views and ad clicks now please tell me what should I do

No. YouTube: If you have signed up for AdSense via a YouTube account and you’d like to show ads on other host domains, then you’ll need to provide us with a top-level domain. At this time there’s no possibility of monetizing other hosted properties for AdSense accounts created via YouTube without upgrading the account by providing a top-level domain.

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2534771?hl=en