Will My Adsense Get Disapproved If I Post Content Like Cracked Games?

Hello Guys As you know Cracked Games and that all so what I want to do is post articles regarding this so If I post this type of content will my adsense get approval. I saw some sites who has Adsense and these type of cracks.

Thankyou for all your answers, This answers helped me to take the right Decision regarding this matter thankyou

Now I request @Mohammad Bhai to close this topic

Thanx

Hi there ,

Google has made it very clear in their policies that ; " Placement of Google ads is not permitted on websites that promote any form of hacking or cracking."

I’m not sure about the sites you are taking about. Well, maybe they use some kind of blackhat methods and I’m not known to such hacks. But, Hacking/Cracking niche comes under the prohibited content category according to Google.

~ Sourav

Hell @Nafees i have seen many game providing sites using adsense for monitization . What i suggest you is that you should try for adsense now and then see result. :slight_smile:

But if gets ban then I will loose Adsense Forever :disappointed_relieved:

hmmm. nice question. Yes there always risk in adsense so always try adsense in unique content sites :slight_smile:

I too seen 100s of sites that are posting hacking tips tricks and cracked web apps and games but they never get banned. But I suggest you to don’t take any type of risk and if you will, its a chance of getting your adsense account banned :lock: . :frowning:

The answer is big No!

Here is what Google says quite clearly

Placement of Google ads is not permitted on websites that promote any form of hacking or cracking. Hacking and cracking content is content that provides users with instructions or equipment that tampers with or provides illegal access to software, servers, or websites.

Sites where you see AdSense Ads are abiding by adsense rules. AdSEnse can allow blogs that share tricks on jail-breaking and unlocking of iphones but they wont allow tricks that promote illegal access to cellphones. If you are sharing tweaks and simple shortcuts that may help users better use a service than it is called tweaking things and not hacking. Hacking gives a negative sense of things and when you crack or hack something you are basically violating someones copyrights which Google strictly prohibits.

You can share AdSense ads on a site which share Gaming content as long as you are the actual developer of that game or you are giving attribution link to the original source