Why Wrong Picture is Posted when sharing to google+

When I share my posting links on google +, it always conjures images of people who commented on the post (instead of the post image). why not bring up the image of the post.

why is it happening? whether because of the size or dimensions of the picture I’ve posted? or there is a meta tag to tell google “hi google, this is the right image, not the image in the comments”

Note: before post a link to Google, there is the option to choose a picture (by clicking the right arrow or left) but when share the link directly (especially using a mobile device), direct link images automatically selected

Have you try using this tags ?

<b:if cond='data:blog.postImageUrl'>
    <meta expr:content='data:blog.postImageUrl' property='og:image'/>
    <b:else/>
    <b:if cond='data:blog.postImageThumbnailUrl'>
        <meta expr:content='data:blog.postThumbnailUrl' property='og:image'/>
     <b:else/>
        <meta content='Logo Here' property='og:image'/>
    </b:if>

Or this:

<b:includable id='post' var='post'>
  <article class='post hentry' itemprop='blogPost' itemscope='itemscope' itemtype='http://schema.org/BlogPosting'>
    <b:if cond='data:post.firstImageUrl'>
      <meta expr:content='data:post.firstImageUrl' itemprop='image_url'/>

Well there’s some issue like you have here on my blog too, but just one article so far.

@fadlybiluping:

You can change the image before sharing on G+

See the red arrows in Picture :wink:

To answer all your queries and solve all your problems in order to show the correct description and snippet please read my earlier post here

Remember that Google+ picks all Wide sized images on your blog to allow you pick the best thumbnail image using the Navigation links that @Mr_Raja pointed.

thanks for all your answers @Mad @Mr_Raja @Mohammad

I understand the answer Mr.Raja, but I mean the people who will share these items also do not want to choose a picture, they instantly share.

is there a certain dimension of the image when Google+ said “Hey, this is the right picture and first appeared when share

Google+ automatically gather image dimensions so large images shared automatically in a large size and small dimension images got smaller thumb. So according to my knowledge, you can’t change the dimension of specific picture to share on G+ :sunglasses:

@Mr_Raja maybe it’s like that. Thank you for your reply. but why Twitter and Facebook can display the proper image

Maybe this can help you @fadlybiluping :wink:

Google+ Article Rendering

thank you @Mad , you complete my question. I did use a small picture to load faster but now I know to choose at least the width of 400px :smile: