Why Sitemap.xml File does not include all Links for Large Blogs with 10,000 Posts?

Hi All, I’m running a web site from 2012 and having approx 10,000+ blog posts.

As recently done sitemap implementation by blogger team, they added few of i mean first 2500 post urls in sitemap.xml by default
and
Blogger Team must focus on users who having more than 2500 posts, you can see your blogger site map using yourblogURL.com/sitemap.xml which contains

sitemap.xml?page=1
sitemap.xml?page=2
sitemap.xml?page=3
sitemap.xml?page=4
sitemap.xml?page=5

I did’t see more than that in any other blogger sitemaps

and each page Contains 500 posts and all together 2500 post urls may index when you update yourblogURL.com/sitemap.xml in webmaster tool

In this case for time being i Have done a tricky work which can be submit manually for remaining posts

Try as Following

For First 2500 posts: Just Submit yourblogURL.com/sitemap.xml and its enough
for more posts Just keep on add

sitemap.xml?page=5
sitemap.xml?page=6
sitemap.xml?page=7

and allow 1 or 2 days to webmaster tool to update all links

You are Done !!!

Like it, then just Rock :loudspeaker:

How to Create and Host sitemap.xml file in Blogger?

Thank you @chinnilax for making it so simple. I am sure bloggers who were facing the same problem would now manually submit sub-sitemaps to google webmaster tools.

The reason why Blogger is not containing all URLs in the sitemap parent file is still unknown. I hope the team may read your post and make the quick changes to current settings on their side :wink:

This solution for all above 2500+ post blogs (not only for 10,000+ posts as I mentioned in title)