Why My new articles not showing in Google Safe Search, I dont have any adult content

My blog belongs to technology and blogger articles. Previously my all articles index well, but when I post my new articles it takes long time to index afterwards, when I check it in the search results I didn’t find and when I turned off Safesearch it appears. Anyone have solution about this problem.

Are you sure it showed up when the safe mode was off?

Yes, it shows when i turned off the Safe Search.

Check your robots.txt file once. Check if there are any crawl errors for different versions of your blog URLs.

Blogger create sitemap automatically, so whenever you post anything new it will goes into the sitemap. for example - yourblog.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml

First of Go to Google Webmaster Tools, and go to crawler option. If you find there is some error then post it here. Also post your blogger URL.

Some notes on indexing content :- Google day by day improve it’s search engine. And they get tons of request to index pages in Google, but they simply ignore it. Ex . one of guy, submitted his sitemap into the Google Webmaster Tools, but he did not get indexed by search engine because of lack of backlinks. Yes doFollow backlinks help to index your content faster. If someone pointing your site then Google Bot crawl your webpage many time. So more links to your site, Google bot crawl your webpage more times. Also sometimes internal links is help to crawl your webpage better.

Thanks Everybody My problem was solved :grinning: