Why my alexa ranking going down

Hi,

I am promoting one of my website and alexa was good but now alexa ranking going down? What is the reason behind this and how could i recover it? I am promoting one of my website and alexa was good but now alexa ranking going down? What is the reason behind this and how could i recover it?

Please tell me if any body have deep knowledge.

Deepak

Alexa is not an important factor. It’s not showing accurate result. @Mohammad bro already wrote a article about ranking down problem. I think you should check this post - http://www.mybloggertricks.com/2016/05/alexa-rank-dropping-fast.html

Dont bother much about alexa rankings, they are never accurate plus,they keep on jumping like an alternate current just take them as a reference and keep on working on the blogging passion

Hi its zeeshan here.One of the main reason of the[websites ranking going down is the increase in your wesites bounce rates and decrease in page per view and also the backlinks play an important role in the ranking of website

So increase the traffic on your website and also the number of backlinks of your website