Why is Blogger giving "503 Service Unavailable Error" Message?

Hi Guys I have encountered a new problem on my Blog but it occurs sometimes the error is the Some times the page goes blank and white and says 503 Service Not Found as you can see in the screenshot below this does not happen all the times only happens often? Any Fix? I will be really grateful if anyone can help me.

The 503 Service Unavailable error is an HTTP status code that means the your blog’s server is simply not available right now and is busy or you have exceeded the Processes Limit. Most of the time this error occurs because the server is too busy or because there’s maintenance being performed on it. As a result of this even Google webmaster sends you message saying “Google bot can’t access your site”

This error is mostly caused by your webhost and not blogger. However since blogger hosts your blog so it can too throw such an error in case of security threat or work overload.

It is a temporary error which will get removed automatically after your refersh your browser or wait for some minutes. Normally this happens when your web hosting company has overused your shared hosting account where many other shared IP’s are also connected.

If the error took longer than you must immediately inform your web host.

Thank you very much for your Reply One more thing to ask will this error effect my SEO and my Traffic? until it gets fixed?

No it wont effect blog SEO, it is only a server side error

Update:

I also experienced this error today on all of my blogger blogs. Looks like this error is temporarily occuring on Blogger’s servers. It will surely be fixed by blogger team.

Thank you very much for your reply and for your Help :slight_smile: