What is Thin content Problem ? Webmaster Tools Show this message. Why?

What is Thin content Problem ? Webmaster Tools Show this massage. Why Show this massage?? I recent change my blogspot to Custom Domain… When I submit my new domain to Webmaster Tools then I Get this massage 2 time. My Blog have more then 2000+ Posts Contents +Images. Why show this massage ? I Can’t Understand.

If you see this message on the Manual Actions page of your webmasters account then it means that Google has detected low-quality pages or shallow pages on your site.This is one reason why ask readers to always post Unique content with no less than 400-500 words to avoid Panda Penalty.

Since you have written 2000 posts, recheck if these posts are not short length articles with no substantial unique and valuable info to the readers. If most of your posts are more like twitter tweets then you can’t blame GWT for showing this message :smile:

Thin Content Types

Following are few examples of pages that often have thin content with no added value:

• Automatically generated content using article spinner tools
  • Affiliate pages or Posts
  • Scraped content
  • Low-quality guest posts
  • Doorway pages
  • Torrents

The best way is to delete old low quality posts or at least no-index them and resubmit your sitemap to Google.

Why is My Blog not Getting Traffic despite so much hard work?

Hay @Mohammad when I use (.blogspot.com) same contents and same images. Then i didn’t get any error. Why ? and not use any of this…

Automatically generated content using article spinner tools

Affiliate pages or Posts

Scraped content

Low-quality guest posts

Doorway pages

Torrents

May be during that time Google had now analyzed your site’s Content thoroughly. Can you share your blog URL so that I may review it and suggest some tips