What is Python, where it can be used and how it is beneficial?

Hello Guys!

I Recently Came to know about a language called ‘Python’. Surely it is new to me and I want to Know more about it.

These are my questions on Python.

• What is Python?
  • How it is beneficial?
  • Is it related Web Designing?
  • Is there any connection between blogger and python?
  • Shall I learn it?

Thank you! for your answers in advance :wink:

Note - I cannot find any relevant topic according to my question so I listed it under Blogging Tools

Python is a widely used general-purpose, high-level programming language.Its design philosophy emphasizes codereadability, and its syntax allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code than would be possible in languages such as C++ orJava.The language provides constructs intended to enable clear programs on both a small and large scale. Through python you can hack a server!! I think so that there is not any connection b/w blogger and python. Python is not a web desiging language it is a programming language but quite more difficult than c++ or java. Hope you understand what is python now. :smiley:

YES! I understood but fewdays ago @mohammad commented on a topic of something of blogger and python relation

I had that in my mind that’s why I asked this particular Question! :slight_smile:

I am not sure if this discussion is relevant to the forum’s theme.

Python is a programming language. I have written a post on my blog in the past, I think it can help you: Three Critical Reasons To Learn Python Remarkably Well.

Whether you want to learn the programming language or not, depends on your interest. In case you want to learn it, you can consider the site I have mentioned in the post.

Yes, Python is used for web development.

I am not sure about this but I had @Mohammad participating in one of the Expert Speak at my blog and he said,“Blogger in Python so Wordpress in PHP.”

I hope this helps you. ~ Rohan.

P.S. Changed the topic category.

Thank you @Rohan Can you give me some example about where python is used in web designing :slight_smile:

@Nafees, Please refer to the links I have shared. You will find some examples there. :slight_smile: