What are the basic Seo for blog

Hey i am come to only my one request . my blog is new i am created over 34+ posts and increases day by day but no page views increases except my pageviews. so i want to need basic seo settings and tips to increases my blog seo you can also show me mbt or elsewhere post which are important for increase SEO of my blog. i am see thousands of Seo post like meta tags and confused what are important for my blog.

Examine The Template Of Blogger Guider
Examine The Template Of Blogger Guider

Please be clear, Tried 10 minutes to think but… :neutral_face:

Follow this tutorial by Shivansh first to optimize yout blog on basic level for search engines

http://www.bloggerguider.com/2015/10/basic-required-seo-tips-tricks-for.html

Hi, @Kingmuku. It seems that you are asking for basic SEO tips for your blog.

I would firstly say that improve your English because I think you are writing your blog in English, and your English is not good. That’s why your reader can feel irritating, and they can be unable to understand. So, please improve your English first.

Secondly thanks @Nafees for suggesting that URL. @Kingmuku, by going into that URL, you can easily see or learn basic SEO for your blog. Means, how to submit your sitemap, add title and description to your blog to make it appear well on Google search results (and on another search engine e.g., Yahoo and Bing too).