What are some Off-Page SEO strategies?

Hey All, i want a list of Off-Page SEO practice that i should adopt. i searched on many forums, and getting a mix reply. Furthermore, I some one has a pretty large team or friends who are willing to spends few hours a day in their vacations, what procedure should he follow? as in what Off-Page SEO practice he should do i am having few things in my mind, correct me if i am wrong and do add your suggestions.

If there are 20 people.

1. every one will make few fb profiles, add people, join groups, pages
  2. promote each article in their relevant groups or pages
  3. Do directory submission
  4. blog comments on relevant topics to drive traffic and get backlinks.

what else should i do with a team of 20 or more people ? keeping in mind they are giving 8 hours a day. and please share an Off-Page SEO list

Backlinks from social media does not impact on search ranking, but steal many of people are doing it. You also should do for direct traffic. But if your team has 20 members, then give some work to 5 members, to create something useful, for example somecharts, or graphs. You can create it, without any technical knowledge. So this type of content, mostly people meniton in it blog post, so you will get the dofollow backlinks. Many of software developer creating something cool, that shared by many of blogger in own post. You also do the same. DoFollow backlinks, helps you alot in long term strategy.

I will go for the content stuff. and i get our point. but team of 20 people i was looking for some other strategy that require lot of time and manpower. since i will be having it for a month, so why not utilize it.

Hi Ali,

Whenever I think of Off-Page SEO strategies, it is about managing reputation and creating a buzz mainly. The first thing you might do is create your social profiles on Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.

The more accounts and followers you have, the better would be the content reach. As far as SEO is concerned, I am not the best person to guide you. But I am just letting you know what I do.

Merely making accounts won’t work, staying active and engaging is what actually counts.

Joining Forums and sharing your content there is an amazing strategy as well because many (reputed) forums get indexed quickly which can in return benefit you.

Submit your site to popular search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.

You can also submit your blog to the directories but make sure those directories get indexed by the Google.

Joining Q and A sites can also help. Example - Quora and Yahoo Answers.

Document and article sharing sites like SlideShare can help you tremendously if used smartly.

Other methods include Ads, ethical link exchanges, photo sharing, social bookmarking, etc.

I hope this helps you.

~ Rohan.

thanks a lot Rohan for such a detailed reply. So guys charging $600 and plus will be doing same things? well i will try and adopt it, and will write in detail of the practice i am following and will get back to u, if its successful you can share with others :slight_smile:

Search engines have been trying for decades to find a way to return the best results to the searcher. To do that, they take into account the on-site SEO factors (described above), some other quality factors and off-page SEO. Off page SEO gives them a very good indication on how the World (other websites and users) perceive the particular website. A web site that is useful is more likely to have references (links) from other websites; it is more likely to have mentions on social media (Facebook likes, tweets, Pins, +1’s etc.) and it is more likely to be bookmarked and shared among communities of like-minded users.

Start your Off page SEO: - .mark-a-line.com/