The dream of a user powered Blogger Community has finally come true. Together we can make it the biggest Blogger Online Library. It will be our self-built encyclopedia for blogspot blogs.
What Makes it Unique?
Back in 2008, I started a simple blog with a silly name called tnt-by-stc.blogspot.com which is popularly known today as mbt Blog. During the starting phase of my online endeavors, I ran through many problems like:
- I had no idea how to setup my blog
- What categories to create?
- What custom domain name to choose?
- How to customize its design?
- How to configure the SEO settings?
- Choose Blogger or Wordpress?
- Type color or colour?
- How and When to apply for AdSense?
- How to fight Content Thefts and report violation?
- How to design templates and code widgets myself?
- so on…
I would often found my self totally lost and helpless. Tutorial blogs did surely help but a single author can barely answer all user posted comments so most of the time, my questions would go unanswered (same is the case with mbt readers today!). I learnt blogging and web development by trial and error and it took me around 5 long years to finally excel in it. Ever since, I felt the need for a fully functional and active public forum for blogspot users with 24/7 Free help and support service, where professional and newbie bloggers could interact easily with one another, discuss problems and give solutions and most importantly get help within an hour without wasting hours in waiting!
Due To my heavy engagement with multiple projects and clients base and also due to the time consuming Blogger Commenting system and its weak spam protection system I failed to provide help to every visitor. We therefore needed a strong and powerful Forum tool with Cloud hosting to provide a user friendly environment to both authors and readers to communicate easily and reach a much wider audience.
We are happy to bring you this Forum which is the most advanced Future Generation Forum Software brought by the Founders of Stackoverflow under the coined named Discourse. We are among the first few customers of Discourse and we feel honor to lead the row and introduce this new technology to Blogger community. The hosting and maintenance costs of “Blogger Help Forum” are indeed really expensive but we are ready to take that burden because you owe us a lot of great favours and we need to return that back.
Is it Just another Traditional Forum?
Of course not! “Blogger Help Forum” is powered by Discourse which is the 100% open source discussion platform built for the next decade of the Internet. It works as:
- A Mailing List
- A Discussion Forum
- A Long-Form Chat Room!
Joining us would be to discover a modern, sustainable, fully open-source Internet discussion platform, where you will not talk to walls, anonymous users or spam bots but you will actually interact with real people and expert pro Bloggers.
Who Owns This Forum?
You, us and everyone who owns an account here. This forum is our living room, we are all responsible for keeping it clean and tidy. We have a strong Like and Flag system to rank members based on Trust Levels. Award members with badges and exclusive rights when they do good and punish them when they act naughty.
- You can surely download all your posts and keep a safe record of everything you publish here.
- You can surely become the forum Co-admin by wining Trust Level 4.
- STCnetwork is responsible for financing the forum but it can never take solid decisions without keeping the community in confidence.
- Every action to be taken will be based on a unanimous decision.
- Mutual decisions of the community will be polled.