Website title appeared first in article, how to change it to after?

Good morning to all friends,

When I start blogging I facing issue with home page whenever I write post my website title appeared first then I changed some setting my problem now solved but when I created new page same thing again happening with me and I did same setting but no solution. I already read post about it on http://www.mybloggertricks.com/2011/03/make-homepage-title-appear-after-post.html but working for me.

Firstly, I am unable to understand your question and secondly, I think you are trying to say that your blog’s title is not appearing after post title but appearing before it. Isn’t it?

If yes, then I have checked your blog and everything is working just fine! Please re-check and try to include your blog’s URL in every topic related to your blog.

My blog name scdlpune.com

I created new page distance education in that page my website title appeared first and same thing happing with my other page like about and contact me.

Hmm. Its simple. Just search <title> in your template, and replace all the codes under <title></title> with the following:

<title>
  <b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;index&quot;'>
    <data:blog.pageTitle/>
    <b:else/>
    <b:if cond='data:blog.pageType != &quot;error_page&quot;'>
      <data:blog.pageName/>
      | 
      <data:blog.title/>
      Page Not Found | 
      <data:blog.title/>
    </b:if>
  </b:if>
</title>

It will start working! :+1:

Good Luck! :smile:

@Shivansh hi thanks for the code… if i remove <data:blog.title/> and show only the <data:blog.pageName/> for posts and <data:blog.title/> for homepage …its good to seo or not?? If i add <data:blog.title/> to the posts the title length becomes very long… check the below code…

<title>   <b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;index&quot;'>
    <data:blog.pageTitle/>
    <b:if cond='data:blog.pageType != &quot;error_page&quot;'>
      <data:blog.pageName/>

Page Not Found 
    </b:if>   </b:if> </title>

It is good for SEO dear :blush:. It is recommended by most of the pro-blogger. Here, I am not going to explain it about why it is SEO safe. If you want to know, you can come in PM. :smile: