Template Error. Can You Solve? [FIXED]

Hi Friends, I have a question and I want you to solve this plz.

I have customized a template which is fully responsive. But After that, I added outer wrapper to make it stylish, Something like MBT. And I got success. See the original template and my template. But I got an issue. My Template is not responsive. Everything is fine but when I downloaded that template, the sidebar wrapper and the main post wrapper was changing its size when browser is resized. I am using Google Chrome as my default web browser. I think you know better than me that Google Chrome provide Editor when click on Inspect Element. When I saw that the sidebar and main wrapper is not changing its size on mobile devices, Then I go to Google Chrome’s Editor and removed

and
But I not touched that part under it. Now, After removing that two pieces, Main Wrapper and sidebar wrapper change its size on small devices.

Now, I want to ask you, Is there any way by which I can disable only

and
on mobile devices (not disable the code between these two pieces)?

Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at bloggerguiders.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :laughing: :grimacing: :hushed: :expressionless:

What? Removed? No. Try again. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Shivansh You Have revert Back Your Template To Old One Which Is Indigo that’s why I’m Unable to spot the problem! :smile:

Sorry :stuck_out_tongue: @ngtechzone, that problem has been fixed. Actually I forgot to update the post.

I am glad that your lroblem if fixed :smile:Good luck:)