Hmm, There are many requirements to get approved on buysell ads. Some of are:
- Your website should exist on its own domain and not a subdomain of a blog or website service. Exmaples include Blogger, WordPress, etc…
- Your website should have a clean and professional design that is user-friendly and not cluttered or chaotic.
- Your website should be free of errors.
- Your website should have real, established traffic with at least 50,000 page impressions per month. If a publisher registers a domain and then quickly uses a service to purchase bulk / false clicks to increase page impressions for the purpose of selling ads, the site would be rejected. (These unethical traffic practices also have a very negative effect on domains and future interactions with ad networks, so establishing traffic in this manner should never be considered for any website.)
- Your website should not already have an abundance of ads. The more ads on your site, the less exclusivity you have to offer.
- Your website should be updated regularly with unique content. If you submit a blog and have only posted a few blog posts so far, then your website would not be accepted because it does not yet have enough content (and more than likely, not enough traffic yet).
For More Information, Go to Knowledge Base of Buysell
And, You are not required to remove adsense ads before applying it because, MBT is also using both, Buysell ads and Adsense.