Take a look at my blog's source code and find SEO mistakes in it

I have done all SEO settings in my Blogger template. I want you to open my blog’s source code and find SEO errors in it and inform me with the solutions to fix all SEO mistakes. My blog’s address is
moderntipstricks[dot]blogspot.com
And please tell me that do I need to make any change in my blogger template i.e. remove or add any widget.

@saadwasil You have to maintain a Good Navigation System , At lease a Blog Archive on the sidebar , Then only Google Spider can access to all of your Blog Post’s .

Hi @saadwasil. I entered at your blog’s source code. But I found only some mistakes on your template.

SEO Mistake:

1. Your Template have two duplicate language meta tags

Try to remove one.

Other Mistakes

1. Firstly, Your scroll bar is having some issues. Bellow are some steps that will help you.
  • Find Below Code in your template:

::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 15px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background: #ffffff; -webkit-box-shadow: inset 1px 1px 2px #E0E0E0; border: 1px solid #D8D8D8; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background: #02ab68; -webkit-box-shadow: inset 1px 1px 2px rgba(155, 155, 155, 0.4); } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:hover { background: #EAA800; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:active { background: #febd17; -webkit-box-shadow: inset 1px 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.3); }

Now, Replace all that with following:

::-webkit-scrollbar {
width: 8px;
}
::-webkit-scrollbar-track {
background: #ffffff;
-webkit-box-shadow: inset 1px 1px 2px #E0E0E0;
border: 1px solid #D8D8D8;
}
::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {
background: #02ab68;
-webkit-box-shadow: inset 1px 1px 2px rgba(155, 155, 155, 0.4);
}
::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:hover {
background: #029158;
}
::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:active {
background: #02ab68;
-webkit-box-shadow: inset 1px 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.3);
}

What will it do? When I entered on your blog, I hovered my mouse on your blog’s scroll bar and found that you have grab this scroll bar’s code from Naman’s blog and forgot to change the hover color and active color on that code. I simply changed both of them and decreased the width of scroll bar that will look pretty!

2.Add some more links on your blog template’s header.

3.Add some more widgets on your blog’s footer. There are only 2 non useful widget in it. Try to put widgets like ‘Recent Comments’, ‘Recent Posts’, ‘About This Blog’ and one contact us widget (customized).

Something I wanna tell you: Sorry. But your template is not good. it look very bad. Try to use any different template like sorbet, masala, knotify or choose them from here.

Hope This Will Help! :smile:

-Shivansh Verma Skv

Thank’s for the detailed reply!
I’ll must fix these problems. You guessed right that I found the scroll bar CSS on Naman’s blog and I didn’t change hover color because it was matching with the background of my blog. So, I didn’t feel any need to change it but I changed the width.
As you told that the template is not good. I’ll try to change it. Actually this template is developed by templateism and I applied it because of just having a fact in mind that templateism provides good templates.

I know. You are using Flat Mag. But the way you customized it is not good. Go to templatism website and open flat mag page. You will found all widget related queries like how to add those featured post widget in homepage.

Try to reinstall default flat mag template and PM Me. I will suggest you all best optimizations and cutomizations for SEO as well as look.