Suggestions For Your Dream Blogger Template

Hi, Bloggers.

Most of you, I think, don’t know me but I was an active member of this wonderful community, and it looks like it is presently active also :sweat_smile:.

Let me tell you that I am not a “so” good Web Developer, but a Web Designer and a Blogger and an earning lover. I was just thinking to create a Blogger template which would be perfect for most of the people.

So, I just want to ask you-- what kind of template you like? With what-what features? With what-what widgets and what-what options?

Thanks,
Hoping to get some satisfying answers. :slight_smile:

@Shivansh Happy To See You Again :slight_smile:
Good Idea…
by My Mind You Should a One Page Blogger Template. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

http://www.wayanad.com/

i need this kind of blogger template

I am also happy to see you active until this time. :slight_smile: (you’re doing good work :thumbsup: )

@paaris_sohail By the way, I was saying about Blogger Template. :sweat_smile: (Means static page, post page, index page) Kindly share your ideas and things you would love in a Blogger Template. :slight_smile:

@Tech_Info That’s a php based site and it’s not a “blog” of “Blogger”. :sweat:

A COMPARISON module inbuilt. That fetches data for a certain product already published on blog and fills that data on a table with some other product data.

For example I posted two review of phones. With a table named id.

Now when user enters/selects two phones it should compare both the phones by fetching that data and showing it on the static page of comparison

Thanks @Nafees for this wonderful idea. That would be possible by…I think if we host the reviews as Blogger’s JSON feeds. Well, don’t know anything about it and not planned about it yet but surely, will try to create it. :slight_smile:

Hi bro I know you. You helped me a lot some years ago. Now I want a lot more help from you. My Dream template is to have a blogger template of Genesis Framework.

Bro, my present template is this : www.droidphoria.com and want you to help me in extending the width of Post Body.

And I want to change the front of my template like the front used in Elice Blogger Template.

Front Or font? (…)

@Nafees Spell mistake… Btw can you help me ?

If this is it what you want of me then, paste all the code beneath the image above </head>

Code:-

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lora:400,400italic|Bree+Serif' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'/>
<style type='text/css' >
body {
    font-family: bree serif !important;
    font-size: 16px !important;
}
#nav {
    font-family: bree serif !important;
}
#nav2 {
    max-width: 1260px !important;
}
#viennalite-wrapper {