Submit Sitemap To Google Webmaster Tool

Hi, how are you’ll i hope you all fine. my problem is first my blog domain was .blogspot.com but now i am purchased own domain can i re-submit my sitemap to google webmaster tool…? and next one when i check my site in google webmaster tool he not showing full details about my site like search preferences/search analytics and some others details now what you say what i do it. Can i delete my site form webmaster tool and re-submit again…?

Hey bro, I think you need first need to read this below article http://www.keepmequiet.com/2016/01/Submit-Sitemap-Google-Bing-Yandex.html I think this one can help you for proper submission in webmaster tools. You can also add your website to other mazor search engines as you are going to visit that above external link.

i also use this method! which are given in above link site…!

my site link is Www.pakmcqs.net can tell about this how me optimize this

Hello Saad, brother, Easy Way, Sign in Your Gmail Account, Then Open Google Webmaster tools, Add Your Site, and Create Click Sitemap Button, Inter Your Sitemap,

Thanks…! But I Already Submitted and 200 URL are Indexed My Prob Is Google Webmaster Not Showing Full Details About My Site and Can I Re-Submited Sitemap To Google Webmaster Tool…!

great trick, thanks brow Google Webmaster tools, Add Your Site, and Create Click Sitemap Button, Inter Your Sitemap