Solve all the Duplicate Problem Easily

This is now the main reason for everybody. All the duplicate problem cause becuase of using <link expr:href='data:blog.url' rel='canonical'/> tag manually. Most of the template are using this tag manually with other tags. This tag causes all the duplicate problem like ?m=0, ?m=1, show comment page link and other duplicate problem. You can easily solve this problem without editing robots.txt file. Remove the <link expr:href='data:blog.url' rel='canonical'/> tag. Now after <head> code paste <b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> code and save. This code automaticly generate all the necessary tag for your blog including the canonical tag also. Now visit your blog using ?m=0 or ?m=1 and see it will show the main canonical url. After using it all your duplicate problem will be gone. Also check my previous tutorial

1. Make blogger label ulr or permalink like wordpress - Make Blogger Label URL or Permalink Like WordPress

2. Remove all the default render blocking javascript and css bundle easily - Make Blogger Label URL or Permalink Like WordPress

Google Indexing Same URL for Twice in Blogger
Remove all Render Blocking JavaScript and CSS from Blogger Easily

Thank you @tunerrazu for helping the community with your useful tips. Well done!

Problem In Webmaster Tools: Duplicate Title Tags

Thank you very much brother for your reply :slight_smile:

Thanks for this trick i have applied it to my blof

Thank you brother I hope I can solve this problem I follow your instruction. Thank

Hi Sir I applied this in my blog but still there are duplicate content. My blog is combinebasic.com

@greencomval now wait soon your duplicate content will be vanished after google recrawl again.

How to Fix ?m=1 or ?m=0 issues in google crawl

Ok thank you, I appreciate your help If this will not gone I will ask you again and I will put here the meta tags that cause the problem.

In My Template Already This Code is there <b:include data=‘blog’ name=‘all-head-content’/>. And I checked SEO Quake It shows canonical tags is working fine. But Still In Webmaster Tools It Shows 815 Duplicate Description & 500+ Duplicate Title as ?m=1 & ?m=0 … Today I am showing the screensort if Md. sir allow me to produce.

Infact In Custom Header Robotic tag is fine. Still showing Errors … Shall I need to change m parameter from WMT ?

I asked many time. Please Resuest Md. Sir to give THE EXACT solution for this issues…

For fixing duplicate meta description tags error please read the following tutorial:

For fixing duplicate title tags error please do this:

1. Go To Blogger > Theme > Backup template
  2. Click Edit HTML
  3. Search for this code: <title>
  4. Make sure this tag appears only once inside your template. If you saw two occurences of it then simply delete the second one.
  5. or you can delete both occurrences of the title tag codes and all the content inside <title> and </title> tags and replace it with this code:
   <title>
 		<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;index&quot;'>
 			<data:blog.pageTitle/>
 		<b:else/>
 			<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType != &quot;error_page&quot;'>
 				<data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
 			<b:else/>
 				404 - <data:blog.title/> 
 			</b:if>
 		</b:if>
     </title>
  1. Save your template and you are all done! :slight_smile:

You can also try these tools to eliminate the problem of duplicate content.

Hi, is this tag to do use in all the pages or only in the root, main page? pls advice. regards,

I tried this one to one of my blog but still, there is duplicate content. what to do?

Can you share your blog link? So I can check out what’s causing the problem.