ShortCode Request and comment system like mbt

asssalam o alaikum @Mohammad - i am waiting for blogger short codes for comment system so please as soon as possible issue short codes of comment tab for blogspot I want to add comment system in tab Disqus vS Google comment System

i have two question One is How to use Both comment system In blogspot or is there any shortcut way to use 2nd i have been trying to make comment system like MBT but when ever i try I get fail because i serach here are two post of mbt i follow 1

<b:if cond=‘data:blog.pageType == “item”’> <b:include data=‘post’ name=‘comments’/> </b:if> i am not able to find i found only this <b:if cond=‘data:post.showThreadedComments’> <b:inc lude data=‘post’ name=‘threaded_comments’/> <b:else/> <b:include data=‘post’ name=‘comments’/> </b:if> here are some screen shot

thank you In Advance hope you will make soon

I think, there you miss typed:

[quote=“Tariq_aziz, post:1, topic:1903”] i am not able to find i found only this lude data=‘post’ name=‘threaded_comments’/> here are some screen shot[/quote]

You are asking for ‘threaded_comments_css’ Right? If yes then I too not found that first so that I placed that CSS above ]]></b:skin> and it worked greatly! Try it and it will work for you too.

now i am using disqus comment system thank you so much

Using Disqus comments is also a wise choice. :smile: