RSS Graffiti is dead - How To auto Post on Facebook Fan pages now, any alternatives?

RSS Graffiti is dead and it has stopped auto posting your blog posts on your Facebook Fan Pages since May 1, 2015.

RSS Graffiti was a popular feed service that would auto post content from your blog on your Fan pages and people relied heavily on it. It served almost around 300K blogs with their service. Now when it dead you might be looking for alternatives but here is what I need to share and advise.

I have deepest sympathies with RSS graffiti team but I also thank God that it is no more because now people will actually learn how interact on their fan pages with their readers and not relying on an auto-bot. Any automated system which replaces human interaction results in your failure at long term. Try to interact with your visitors as much as possible and kindly do not look for alternatives. Manage your Fan Pages to better control the Reach and do reply Email notifications because that count too.

A Huge fan base is only productive and brings you Page clicks and valuable traffic when it has a high reachable ratio and this is only possible when you manually optimize your pages and interact by manually posting updates and responding to readers. So try to treat your fan pages just like you treat your blogs and strengthen the bond between you and your visitors so that every visitor may turn into a reader and every reader into a client, Ad impression or at least a value source of motivation.

This is the announcement on their official FB Apps page

To the RSS Graffiti Community:

We are proud of the product we have offered over the past few years, but despite our best efforts to build a business, we have failed to make RSS Graffiti into a viable enterprise. Here are the numbers:

We currently power over 300,000 Facebook pages; Only about 500, or less than 0.25% of clients see enough value to pay for the service; The cost of powering this infrastructure is much higher than the revenues we are generating, and from the time the product was launched it has lost a considerable sum of money. Given the above, it has become clear that the product is not sustainable. As a result, we will be discontinuing the RSS Graffiti service effective April 30, 2015.

As of May 1, 2015, RSS Graffiti will no longer be available on either a free, or paid, basis to power Facebook automation for you.

Please ensure that you transition your account to an alternative service provider before April 30, 2015.

Thank you for your support over the years.

The RSS Graffiti Team

My title might have sound as if I was going to share some alternatives to RSS graffiti but what I intended was to draw your intention towards this important piece of advise. I was personally not that active on my fan pages but since I started interacting manually, I felt the massive boom in blog page-views and traffic from Facebook.

What are your views on this? :innocent:

Sad to hear the news. Personally i have not tried RSS Graffiti and not know much about it. But it’s very sad to hear that something got closed due to financial problems.

I will surely affect the members who were using this service.

From the starting phase i am using www.networkedblogs.com to auto post my blog post on facebook fan pages.

This could be a good alternatives for those who were using RSS Graffiti.

TQ :smiley:

I second you @Mohammad. Automation surely saves time and efforts but in the long run they do much harm than any good. No matter which social media you are on, social media is meant for interactions and REAL conversations.

I manually manage all my social media shares and I get amazing response whether it be on twitter, facebook or Google+. And I am sure you gain massive traffic from facebook as I see you very active there.

Tons of popular blogs suggest automation but I believe our readers and followers are not that dumb that they don’t understand which post is automated and which one was manually shared. And of course manual sharing brings in more engagement.

Also manual sharing gives a personal touch to our updates and I guess it is one of the best ways to prove our humanity online.

Thank you for sharing this update Mustafa. :slight_smile:

I guess you really didn’t understand what I meant with the post above and instead your proposed an alternative :pensive:

Buddy there is no good in auto posting if you are really serious to turn your social fan following into a substantial traffic source.

I loved the statement and it surely helps better engagement and I would agree to what you do and really appreciate this interactive habit of yours buddy :innocent:

NetworkedBlogs could serve as an alternative.It enables us to import our blog into Facebook and automatically post to our Facebook Profile or Fan Page. Moreover , it offers an option to connect with fellow bloggers.

Hello @Mohammad I Think That HootSuite Is The Best Alternative Of RSS Graffiti and you should try it as i am also using it and it’s automation is very fast!

Hope You Like This Alternative :smile:

@ngtechzone, have you read this? Mohammad’s mean was not to provide a alternative but he was telling automation is not good and I agree what he said. :smile:

Yeah ! It’s always preferred to interact manually rather than letting some automated tools handle your fans or readers.