[Review] Give Some Important Review for My New Responsive Template

Hay Friends How are You ? Today I was Changed My Old and Default Blogger Template to A Responsive Template. Please Give Some of your’s Important Reviews for My Blog.

My Blog >> http://www.banglabhumi.in

I Want to your support for Improve my blog and give more.

If you want to see my old Blog Design (Default Template) Then Click Here>> Old Template

You blog was looking good , But also have some problem . Try to decrease your Blog footer length,It is very boring in look .

• Some of your Blog post contain Language Hindi , It will badly effect your SEO Traffic .
  • Pictures was good , But pictures from Google Search Engines and other sources contain Copyrighted , This will lead your blog to Suspend … Try to avoid them from your blog .

All other things are oky in look …

@Pabitra_Kaity, Kindly Write at least 5 points which you want review.

Hi @Pabitra_Kaity, I understand you need some suggestions from the members here but you will have to provide some questions (at least 5) based on which you will get answers and suggestions.

@Pabitra_Kaity Here I got some suggestions for you:

1. Remove some widgets from your sidebar. You have added too much widgets in the sidebar.
  2. Also remove some widgets from the footer, your footer looks non-professional and awkward

Your template looks good but don’t forget to make the above changes. You asked for its responsiveness, i just check and I noticed that its not completely responsive. I tested it in several devices and I found several errors in its responsiveness.

Hi, I have visited your blog. It’s good. But, your blog footer is too large and looking very bad. You have to decrease your blog footer size. Another thing is you are showing only one line of description with your latest posts. So you must show 3 to 5 lines of description, then It will look good. Also increase the total no of latest post on the homepage if possible. The rest is good. :smile:

I saw your theme and I have some suggestions:

1. reduce the quantity of categories, there are too many.
  2. reduce your footer, it’s too large
  3. remove social links from the top
  4. add a search bar URGENT

Good luck

Your new template is very much better than the previous one. Following is the detailed review for you blog. Don’t forget to like the post if it helped you.

• PageSpeed Insights by Google

Surely you have good score in terms of your blog speed. But, still you should have few changes for optimizing your blog’s speed.

• Optimize images
  • Enable compression
  • Leverage browser caching
  • Minify JavaScript

Below is the screenshot of the PageSpeed Insights result by Google. Just Check it for more details.

• Stuctured Data I cheaked your blog for structured data via Google Testing Tool and found that you have no Highlighted Data or Rich Snippets on your blog. You must work on it to enhance your search appearence. Get help from google for promoting your content with Structured Data Markup

Below is the screenshot of the result of Google Structured Data Testing Tool:

• Design

I would like to say that your current design is very much better than the previous one. But there are many things missing in your design.

• Email Subscription Box- There must be a email subscription box on your website, to get email subscribers, and to BOOST BLOG CONVERSIONS

• Contact Us- There should be seperate contact us page for your blog or a floating contact us widget.

• Content- You content is unique keep wiriting posts like this.

How to add email subscription Box?

Here is a simple guide for you to add email subscription box.

• Go to Blogger
  • Go to Template section
  • Backup your Template
  • Edit HTML

The HTML

Add the following code before < /body>

.newsletter-sm {background:#fff; width: 100%; margin: 0; padding: 20px;} .newsletter-sm h3 {color:#555; font-family: 'Maven Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; text-align:center; margin-bottom: 10px;} .newsletter-sm p {font-size: 14px; color:#555; line-height: 20px; font-family: 'Maven Pro', sans-serif;} .newsletter-sm .newsletter-input-sm {border: 0; padding: 5px 10px; width: 360px; float:left; height: 40px; color:#555;border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -moz-border-radius: 3px;} .newsletter-sm .newsletter-sm-bot{background:#00aa9f url(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0mBblowuHEI/VKnxGxyRmUI/AAAAAAAAHiU/ewwqQBE8VE0/s1600/bg.png) no-repeat; padding: 20px; margin: 0 -20px -20px; height: 80px;} .newsletter-sm .newsletter-button-sm {float:right; height: 40px; display:inline-block; font-size: 14px; padding: 5px 10px; position: relative;color: #fff;text-align: center; background:#00aa9f;border: 1px solid #fff;cursor: pointer; border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -moz-border-radius: 3px;}

Subscribe to Newsletter

Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates straight in your inbox.

Subscribe

Replace your feedburner url.

The CSS

Add the following code before ]]>< /b:skin> inside your template.

/*--------------- Blogging Easier Modal Dialog ---------------*/
.modalDialog {
 position: fixed;
 font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
 top: 0;
 right: 0;
 bottom: 0;
 left: 0;
 background: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);
 z-index: 99999;
 opacity:0;
 -webkit-transition: opacity 200ms ease-in;
 -moz-transition: opacity 200ms ease-in;
 transition: opacity 200ms ease-in;
 pointer-events: none;
}
.modalDialog:target {
 opacity:1;
 pointer-events: auto;
}
.modalDialog:target > div {
margin: 8% auto;
}
.modalDialog > div {
 -webkit-transition: all 100ms ease-in;
 -moz-transition: all 100ms ease-in;
 transition: all 100ms ease-in;
 width: 500px;
 position: relative;
 margin: 5% auto;
 background: #fff;
 min-height: 200px;
}
h2.signup {
background:#00aa9f;
border-bottom: 1px solid #008d84;
font-weight: normal;
text-align:center;
padding: 10px;
color:#fff;
font-size: 18px;
}
.close {
 color: #888;
 position: absolute;
 top: 1px;
 right: 1px;
 width: 30px;
 height: 30px;
 line-height: 30px;
 text-align: center;
 font-size: 16px;
}

.close:hover { text-decoration:none; }
.close:hover { color:#555; }

The Button

Add the following code anywhere where you want the button to be displayed. (e.g. inside your nav menu)

Signup

And finally, save it.

How to add floating Contact Us widget in blogger?

I’m using this widget on my blog, you can see it in the bottom right corner.

Here’s the guide about adding this widget to your blog.

Go to Blogger >> Template >> Edit HTML >> Click anywhere in the HTML template editor and press (CTRL+F), this will enable a search box. Now search for ]]>< /b:skin> tag and just above it paste the following CSS style sheet coding.

#mbl-contact .ContactForm {
    margin: 0px!important;
}
#mbl-contact .contact-form-button-submit {
    max-width: none;
    width: 100%;
    height: 35px;
    border: 0;
    background-image: none;
    background-color: #C0392B;
    cursor: pointer;
    font: normal normal 13px Open Sans;
    font-style: normal;
    font-weight: 400;
}
.#mbl-contact .contact-form-button-submit:hover {
    background-color: #222;
    background-image: none;
}
#mbl-contact #contact {
    right: 1%;
    background-color: #EEE;
    color: #555;
    width: 300px;
    z-index: 1.0E+15;
}
#mbl-contact #contact .contact-form-widget {
    padding: 30px;
    display: none;
}
#mbl-contact #contact {
    right: 1%;
    background-color: #EEE;
    color: #555;
    width: 300px;
    z-index: 1.0E+15;
}
#mbl-contact #contact h2.title {
    margin: 0px;
    font-weight: 400;
    background-color: #C0392B;
    color: #FFF;
    padding: 8px 15px;
    font-size: 16px;
    cursor: pointer;
    letter-spacing: 3px;
    text-align: center;
}
#mbl-contact #contact h2.title .fa {
    position: absolute;
    left: 10px;
    top: 12px;
}
#mbl-contact #contact .contact-form-widget {
    width: 240px;
    padding: 30px;
    display: none;
}
#mbl-contact #contact * {
    transition: all 0 ease;
    -webkit-transition: all 0 ease;
    -moz-transition: all 0 ease;
    -o-transition: all 0 ease;
}
#mbl-contact #contact .contact-form-name,#contact .contact-form-email,#contact .contact-form-email-message {
    background-color: #DDD;
    color: #111;
    padding: 10px 5px;
    font: normal normal 13px Open Sans;
}
#mbl-contact .contact-form-name,.contact-form-email,.contact-form-email-message,.contact-form-widget {
    max-width: none;
    margin-bottom: 15px;
}

Now with the help of search box, look for the starting < /body> tag and just above it paste the following coding which consists of a contact us widget and JavaScript that will make the contact us widget floating across your site.

Now save your template.

I have edited the above CSS to match your blog’s color scheme.

Source: Blogging Easier

Don’t forget to like this post, if it helped you!

Happy Blogging! :smile:

Hello. Namankumar. It is Banglabhumi.in not banglabhumi.com you have typed incorrectly

Yes Dear My Domain is … banglabhumi.in not banglabhumi.com

Both are same sir. Please tell if you have any problem with my review, like did you like it or not. Or do you need any forther help.

Hi Naman, @Pabitra_Kaity is having a custom domain and not .blogspot extension. So if you search for banglabhumi.com the website would not appear. The correct site address is banglabhumi.in.

.in and .com both are different TLD and .com would not redirect to .in as he has only registered his blog under .in domain.

~ Rohan Chaubey.

You Reviewed Wrong Site That is related to .com not .in .These are Different Site… He is asking to review banglabhumi.in and you are reviewing banglabhumi.com

Please the Reduce the size of your blog images it will affect the page loading time