Responsive Pop Up Subscription Box for Blogger Blog

Dear Mohammad I was request you for Responsive Pop Up Subscription Box for blogger blog. & You assure me that you have provide this in your responsive series.

Now i put a request on blogger help forum. Please consider my request. You also suggest me to send a seperate email. Now I hope that you will surely provide me the widget as requested.

Thanks in Advance.

SKG

Hi buddy,

I was not available at office since 10 days because God has blessed me with a baby girl :slight_smile: so just returned back to work.

Buddy since mobile screens are quite small in resolution therefore it is recommended that you avoid displaying popups in small screen devices else it could effect both your page bounce rate and pageviews. I am personally not a big fan of popups in any way.

Hwowever if your wish to display popups in Tablets and Desktop then you can use the code that I shared in this post: :link: Facebook JQuery Popup

If in case you don’t want the Facebook like box to be shown then just remove this code from it:

<iframe src="//www.facebook.com/plugins/likebox.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fbloggertricks&amp;width=300&amp;colorscheme=light&amp;show_faces=true&amp;border_color=%23ffffff&amp;stream=false&amp;header=false&amp;height=258"
 scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; 
width:300px; height:258px;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe> 

You can also insert inside it any subscription form widget that we have shared on mbt.

Let me know if you need any help.

Congratulations Brother :heart: (Sorry for Off topic) :smiley:

khair Mubarak buddy. Such off topic replies makes one smille! :smile:

Many Many congratulations. This is a great news brother.

You are now gifted by god with a big responsibility. My blessings with your cutie pie.

Thank you a lot! I will be sharing her pictures and her introduction on a post very soon :smile:

Congratulation @Mohammad with Blogger your new career recently started the biggest and most amazing responsibility of Life(To be a Father).

God Bless You