Purchase domain for blogger blog and hosted adsense account

One of my online fellow, who is running a business of selling hosting and domains told me that, after purchasing domain for blogger blog, still you can use hosted adsense account for monetization purpose,on that site. with condition that use blogger platform as for hosting purpose it was strange for me, is it possible?

Dear your question is unclear, try to make it clear as much as you can, it will help us to try our level best to help you out.

Thanks.

Dear, is it possible to purchase only domain for blogger blog, and use hosted adsense account adds on it?.

First i would like to make it clear what is hosted AdSense account.

Hosted AdSense account allow us to monetize the content we have created on our blogs (.bogspot.com and YouTube) by linking to our AdSense account. If you have hosted account , you’ll see their name listed on the Third party access page of your AdSense account, in the “Access and authorization” section, under “Settings Tab”.

AdSense support team make it quit clear If you signed up for AdSense through a host partner and you’d like to place ads on custom domain (your own website) instead of .blogspot.com , then you’ll need to provide the URL of the website you want to place ads. you can do that by following few simple steps (submit your application form to AdSense Team). Follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to your AdSense account.
  2. Click the gear icon and select Settings.
  3. In the sidebar, click Access and authorization.
  4. In the “Show ads on other websites” section, enter the URL of the site where you plan to show ads.
  5. Click Submit.

That’s it, wait until AdSense expert review your application and you will get approved or rejected, unless you are not going against guidelines of AdSense. If your application is approved, you’re ready to show ads any website that you own without any further approvals (unless not going against the guidelines of AdSense). If your application rejected at that time you can continue to monetize your hosted content as normal.

Hosted Accounts approved via YouTube: AdSense team also make it quite clear (with strict caution symbol), if you signed up for AdSense via YouTube and want to place ads on custom domain (hosted on another server instead of blogspot or YouTube) then you will need to submit your application with a top-level domain, even they say at this time there’s no possibility of monetizing other hosted properties for AdSense accounts created via YouTube account without upgrading the hosted account to standard AdSense account by submitting your application with a top-level domain.

I hope the above tips will help you, if not please let me know i will try my level best to solve your problem. Thanks…!! Peace and Blessing…!!! :smile: