Please take a Review for my site

i want to make my mobile friendly and i do some changes in my template. please take a look at my blog and give yours response. sorry for bad english… my blog is. www. resultswale. com please give your advice. and i need to make my posts opening style like helpdeskbt. blogspot .in/

Well you should have to change the Back to Top Button. You can use any of the Back To Top Button from MyBloggerTricks.Com

Hi there, Please be more specific. The Review topic introductions says,“Mention at least 5 questions for which you want answers and solutions. Be descriptive and don’t just simply post “Please review xyz.com and give your feedback” - Such Posts will go straight to trash!”

@rpscadda, Sorry. We can’t review your site because you are a new user now. I have re-categorized the category to Customization from Review and this post will be deleted when @Mohammad will come online.

You can ask for the review again after getting Trust Level 2,3. Thanks for joining us!

P.S. I request everyone to not reply on this topic because its against forum rules.