Please Any one help me to how to remove Duplicate meta title and Distribution error in M=0 m=1 paramiter

Dear friends

please tell me to how to fix the error of my webmaster to Improve my ranking on web Please help me disallow:m=0 use robot.txt the show helth issue i have using robort.txt also

-India-Ltd.html India-Ltd.html?m=0 India-Ltd.html?m=1

i am using the all method tho solve allnot working

Hi @satish,

Use one of below method.

Method 1 -

User-agent: Mediapartners-Google
    Disallow:
    User-agent: *
    Disallow: /search
    Disallow: /?m=0
    Disallow: /?m=1
    Allow: /
    Sitemap: http://www.yourblog.com/feeds/posts/default?orderby=UPDATED

You should use this robots.txt file.

Change yourblog.com with your blog URL.

It will work for you.

Method 2 -

Go to Google webmaster tool > Crawl > URL Parameters > Configure URL parameters Click on add parameter or if parameterm” is present click on edit and do the following settings as shown in screen shot and click save.

After doing one of above step, Wait for 1-0-15 days and check again using Web Master.

I hope this will help you. :slight_smile:

thank you Param35 but i have use both method and 1 method can make health issue for my blog and second parameter i use dose not work

You have to wait for minimum 15-20 days.

Can you tell me how to i post SEO friendly Blog post Meta distribution and title

any example post

Hi @satish, Here’s the example of how to write SEO friendly description and how to write SEO friendly Titles.

Hey @satish writing a perfect Title and Meta tag is an important task which can help users as well Google bots to understand your article. And after a major update ( Google Snippet update ), Now Google shows 300-350 characters long description tag. which an important thing to notice.

I have written amazing articles which helps you to write a perfect title tag as well meta description.

thanks @satish