Only show post with certain LABEL on blogger homepage

You know how blogger shows all your posts on blogger’s main page. I would like to change that. Instead of showing all the posts on my main blogger page, I would like to only show posts with certain label or labels. How can I do that?

You know how blogger shows all your posts on blogger’s main page. I would like to change that. Instead of showing all the posts on my main blogger page, I would like to only show posts with certain label or labels. How can I do that?

Look out this tutorial - http://blogger-hints-and-tips.blogspot.com/2010/03/displaying-gadget-only-on-home-page.html

Just make one label, for example test is your lable name, and set that URL on condition tag like this

<b:if cond='data:blog.url == "www.example.com/search/label/test" >

I want to only show posts with label “Batticaloa” only on my main blogger. How do i do that?

Thats easy. First we have to hide blog1 widget then follow Mohammad’s tutorial on json feeds and you are done :blush:

What is the link to Mohammad’s tutorial on json feeds ?

What is the process of using Blogger Json Feed? Instead of telling me what to do, tell me how to do it. Thank you.

The link, that I mention in my first reply is contain very good information about it, Did you check it? , What you did not understand about it? and Here is the condition for your label.

<b:if cond='data:blog.url == "www.example.com/search/label/Batticaloa" >

i want to know that how can i display a particular post on home page and hide other posts. and other posts available only one label like (apps for pc) and my specific post will be display home forever…