One can use single adsense account for multiple sites?

I want to know after getting an Adsense account for a good content site, can it be used for another low-quality content site, not following the Adsense rules. how google AdSense deal such sites, like http://www.riseface.com/. as they clearly say Once your application has been approved, you may place your ad code on any website that you own without any further approvals. If your application is not approved, you will still be able to show ads on host sites and may apply again in the future.

@pdfbooksinfo

Yes, You can use Single Adsense Account for Multiple sites. BUT GOOGLE ADSENSE GUIDELINES SHOULD BE FOLLOWED STRICTLY ON ALL SITES. Otherwise, your account will be banned. I have pasted here text from Google Adsense Policy Page and the matter which describes policy for using single adsense account on multiple sites is highlighted in bold.

There’s no need to open another account or notify us when you place your ad code on a new site. Once your account is approved, whenever you place your AdSense code on a new page, we’ll automatically associate that new site with your account.

Generate the AdSense code as you did for your original site, and add it to whichever page you’d like — making sure, of course, that it complies with our program policies. You don’t need our team to officially review your new site beforehand, but please use your best judgment to make sure that your site content and ad implementation are compliant. (Our policy explanations might help.) We regularly review sites displaying our ads, and we’ll let you know if we find any issues.

Thanks,

Robin Singh

I also want to know, is there GOOGLE ADSENSE have different criteria for websites and blogger blogs. for example a blog ( with less quality content ) online since three years using GOOGLE ADSENSE youtube hosted account, is there any guarantee that when one convert that blog to purchased domain and hosting of wordpress, GOOGLE ADSENSE will approve their application.>

Yes, You can use your single Adsense account on multiple sites.