Mybloggertricks domain is not working and giving error please check @muhammad

brother i have been trying to open your website but it is giving error Blog not found

The blog you were looking for was not found. If you are the owner of this blog, please sign in.

please check your website and fix it as soon as possible thank you

Yes www.mybloggertricks.com is not working you are saying correct

@Tariq_aziz, Now that error has been solved and you can continue learning on MBT. I looked at it and It is working fine!

@Tariq_aziz, Now that error has been solved and you can continue learning on MBT. I looked at it and It is working fine!

@Shivansh i already check and thanks for tell and where were you from last week i have not seen you so i was worried about you

Hmm… Yes. I was unable to give time to this forum because of Studies and I am glad that I have friends like you that worry for other friend. :smile: Now I am available for any help needed.

-Shivansh Verma Skv

Works well at my end. You should have contacted Mustafa first regarding this.

~ Rohan.

Blogger mistakenly deleted one of our draft blogs and we request a manual review after which it was restored. During this process MBT was also effected but this happened for few hours only. After what happened I strongly recommend that you guys backup your blog posts each week.