My page number navigation sometimes seen after home and older post as several seconds

FRIENDS please help me in my template my template has home and older post widget i am customise him by adding page number navigation but some times page number navigation is seen after several seconds and i am first seen home and older post. my blog URL is helptoeasynet.blogspot.com please help me and thank you.

Hello Mukul, I am finding the solution for the problem but let me notify you that you are using a free blogger template and you have removed the credit also you have copyrighted it with DMCA this can lead you into serious issues and you can be sued by google for this infringement.

DMCA Says :

The template is free for both personal and commercial use, But to satisfy the ‘attribution’ clause of the license, you are required to keep the footer links intact which provides due credit to its authors.

Just to inform you rest all is on you!

First backup your template.

Then

Go to edit html and search for this code

<div class='blog-pager' id='blog-pager'>

and above that add this

<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>

and where the div id gets over (</div>) there below that add the ending conditional tag

</b:if>

friend first two steps are easy but third step in which below add the conditional tag </b:if> is hard because below had already </b:if> and when add one more </b:if> the template is not save because of error please send me some images or explain me one more time i am not understand and thank you for the help sir.

brother find this code and give me a snapshot with snipping tool

Thank you man my screenshot is below

Thank you man but please help me please

ok add this <b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> before <div class='blog-pager' id='blog-pager'> and add </b:if> before <div class='clear'/>

and tell me the results :smiley:

thank you man working script for my expectation.

Welcome Brother! Feel free to ask more questions on the forum!

Happy to Help!

~ Nafees Khan

Thank you Nafees and if your blog please send your blog address

thankyou bro this is my blog http://nfs-tech-tricks.blogspot.com

@Nafees this trick is not work i am say you sorry because i am tell you lie that this trick work but please say a working code that`s[ok add this <b:if cond=‘data:blog.pageType == “item”’> before

and add </b:if> before

and tell me the results ] trick realy not work man please help me.

Ok letme see btw you shouldn’t have lied if you informed me that time only I would be able to help you!

See this Picture and put </b:if> according to it:

Means above </b:includable>

@Shivansh i am not understand please one more time explain me deeply with step by step i am thankfull to you.please explain me.

I don’t think I can explain better than this. You can clearly see where to paste the </b:if> on the picture.

@Shivansh i am understand you but you say above /b:includable

paste /b:if and when i am done this job what is my template says </