My blog on Blogger was disabled, How can I get it back?

Dear sir

Unable to access a Google product

If you’ve been redirected to this page from a particular product, it means that your access to this product has been suspended. Read on for more information. Your access to this Google product has been suspended because of a perceived violation of either the Google Terms of Service or product-specific Terms of Service. For specific product guidelines, please visit the homepage of each Google product you’re interested in for a link to its Terms of Service.

Google reserves the right to:

Disable an account for investigation. Suspend a Google Account user from accessing a particular product or the entire Google Accounts system, if the Terms of Service or product-specific policies are violated. Terminate an account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.

How to slove my blog account

Now You Can do two things first is report to google and then second is create a new google account. The Main Reason For Account Suspension is making spammy blogs and sites which google does not like.

Contact Google about it if you are sure that your blog have not violated Google guidelines. If you can share your blog URL here, I could help you detect the violation, if any.

Seems like your blog was deleted. Would you like to share the URL with us? And what was your niche?

-Rohan.

P.S. Changed the topic title.

Dear Friend

how to restart my blogger not open my blog and my sites so please tell me send my adsense and blogger email id and password please slove my account waiting for your replay

Dear Rohan

my blog

dailytechbiz.blogspot.in

@Mohammad share a complete article 3.5 years ago on the following issue, i will suggest you please read the complete article and do follow steps mentioned in article.

For more, blogger would never suspend your blog without any policy violation, only those blogs get penalized that doesn’t follow the Blogger’s terms and conditions. If you followed the rules and you feel that your Blogger blog got suspended without any violation, then you should need to submit appeal.

For more info on how to submit your appeal, please follow the instruction available on the link below.

i hope the above tips will help you alot, if you need further help please us know.

As Blogger is free of cost Google will might not listen to you, As after the last a one hour shutdown of MBT @Mohammad advised all the bloggers to have a backup of their blog every week. But now it was not in your control, so now let’s hope if Google reply to you or not.