Multiple Meta Title and Description Found In Blogger Blog

I am facing a serious problems of multiple meta tag title and meta description found ( Google webmaster settings). I have followed the article of mybloggertricks here ( 14 days ago )

Article = Fix Duplicate Meta Description Error in Posts and Homepage ( posted on 2013/03 at mybloggertricks )

But nothing could be happened. I am getting this problem since a month. Help me webmasters please…

Multiple meta tag title and description found In blogger blog

I had me too a lot duplicate title ?m=1 and I solve it via robots.txt

Hello @Kumari_neha1 , nice to see you here on this forum. We’ll surely gonna help you. But can only when we’ll be able to know about your blog. We don’t know which blog are you talking about, I also couldn’t find any link to your blog in your profile.If you’ll share your blog with us, then we’ll be able to just look and analyze its source code, and then tell to the solution for your problem. So I request you to share with us the URl of your blog.

Keep participating in this forum, and give us a chance to help you. Keep in touch, for any help you can drop me a line at naman@outlook.in

Happy Blogging!

Good to See You At Blogger Help Forum.I am gonna Help You. It Seems You might have Some Problems with your Blogger Template. All You Need is to Simply Put Your Meta Tags HTML Codes Over Some Conditional Tags . Try using Below Codes. This Might Help you for Stopping Meta Duplication.

<b:if cond='data:blog.url == data:blog.homepageUrl'>
 <meta content='Your Description' name='description'/>
 <meta content='Keywords' name='keywords'/></b:if>

Why This Happens: Maybe you don`t use Conditional HTML Tags which causes repeating your Meta Tags on every Pages like Search/Label/“label Here”. Even On Your Blog Posts Too… Maybe This might have Helped you a Lot.

Regards,

Ishwor Giri

Multiple meta tag title and description found In blogger blog
I have several SEO issues in my blogger Blog, kindly help