MBT short code stopped working since I changed my blog template

I was using your short codes on www. KashmirPulse. com but since I changed the template, short codes stopped working on web version of the blogger. While on mobile version, the short codes work fine. Please help me @Mohammad with this. All those posts where I used the short codes have stopped loading in Web version.

Kindly share a URL of the post where you might have added any shortcode widget

www.kashmirpulse.com/2015/07/maulana-azad-national-fellowship-MANF-2015.html?m=0

let me test and debug it and get back to you

Thank you @Mohammad! Eagerly waiting for your help.

There seems to be some script error. Your page is showing only a single image and all blank around.

1. Do one thing replace the shortcodes script from the bottom and paste it just below </footer>
  2. Next fine and delete this code

<script src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.0.3/jquery.min.js' type='text/javascript'></script>

Let me know if it works now.

This normally happens when you have too many jquery functions executing inside a page, since your template is using a jSON script to load posts by labels, this also sometimes make javascript rendering slow.

@Mohammad You mean I have to cut and paste the following script below : “Blogger Shortcode Plugin Dynamic JS File”. And if I delete the code, will it impact the blog in any way?

I tried this @Mohammad but invain. I forgot to mention that the short codes work in static pages, homepage but not in posts.

@Mohammad I know that you are busy but do take some time to look into this. Thanks anyway!