Is Alexa Ranking Not Based On Traffic?

Hello, Blogger community I have a Question on Value of Alexa, because I am seeing many blogs with 1000 to 1500 Daily Page-view, But their Alexa rank is very good, I know some blog which have below 10k Alexa with 1000 daily Page-view, Then how we can sure that Alexa giving right ranking as value of site? and How Advertiser can believe on Alexa quality value, Thanks.

[Solved] Something about ranking of my blog

I have changed the topic title Mahendra. Can you please re-frame the question? Thank you.

What all I know about Alexa on the basis of my experience is that it’s ranking system don’t take only the traffic into account. But many other things also, like Backlinks.

Alexa’s traffic estimates and ranks are based on the browsing behavior of people in our global data panel which is a sample of all internet users.

Alexa’s Traffic Ranks are based on the traffic data provided by users in Alexa’s global data panel over a rolling 3 month period. Traffic Ranks are updated daily. A site’s ranking is based on a combined measure of Unique Visitors and Pageviews. Unique Visitors are determined by the number of unique Alexa users who visit a site on a given day. Pageviews are the total number of Alexa user URL requests for a site. However, multiple requests for the same URL on the same day by the same user are counted as a single Pageview. The site with the highest combination of unique visitors and pageviews is ranked #1.

So the the website having less daily visitors but better Alexa might be having more number of unique visitors and backlinks.

Hope this will help you and make you understand how Alexa rank is determined @Mahendrakumar. Keep asking questions. Stay in touch.

Happy blogging! Naman Kumar naman@outlook.in

Hi @NamanKumar Good to see you here at this wonderful space with an informative answer! Thank you so much for the wonderful answer, some of my misconceptions cleared by your answer! Have a great day @pvariel

Hello sir, @pvariel I’m happy that it helped you. Hope it will help others also. Stay in touch. Happy blogging!

I found that you have worked on your blog. Now it is looking less heavy and also comfortable to read and navigate.

I’ll be giving you some more to tips and recommend you some widgets which you can add to your blog to increase its readership, followers and traffic.

I’ll be posting it via comments on the review page of your blog on blogging easier.

But it will take time as my PC is not working. I’ll notify you when I’ll add our you can simply check for the comments on the post.

Thank you again for your feedback post. Happy blogging!

@NamanKumar Yes bro prefect answer thanks for provide me valuable information about Alexa,

@Rohan Yes Title is more better, Sorry I am newbie so don’t know more about that, thanks

Thank you sir. I’m happy that i have helped you. Stay in touch. naman@outlook.in Keep asking queries and keeping giving us a chance to not only solve them and help you but also to enhance and improve our skills and knowledge.

Thank you again. Happy blogging.

Naman Really you had got right predictions about Alexa Ranking System … But some things can be added in this too… Like if you want to increase even if you have less traffic approaching traffic on your blog… then its possible… Just Go on to install Alexa Toolbar in your Widget Layout… Within a few week…see the real difference… This is the trick most of the pro blogger used to increase their rank… Soon (i.e. max: 2 days) I will also going to publish an article on this… that will definitely prove what I said above… There are also many tricks that improve Alexa Ranking… In that article I will tell you all that one… Because all of this,many of bloggers have good alexa rank even their site traffic is very less…

Hope that will help @Mahendrakumar Bro…N to be get Latest Update Don’t forget to follow my page on fb or follow me on Google+ … Whatever you want…

Hello guys The most important factor for improving your Alexa Ranking is Traffic but not the usual traffic. You need laser targeted traffic to your blog or website to improve your Alexa Rankings. Its the traffic from Bloggers, WebMasters, Geeks that is going to improve your Alexa. Bloggers/Web Masters are the people who install Alexa Toolbar on to their browser, so try to get traffic from them.

If you get 100 people who installed Alexa Toolbar daily then you should get a Alexa below 100,000 in the next one month.

To get Alexa Below 50,000 you should get about 200-250 per day.

To get Alexa Below 20,000 you need to get around 300-500 visits, who have installed alexa toolbar.

To get below 10,000 you need to get around 500-800 visitors per day.

If you have about 1000-1500 visitors who installed alexa toolbar then you can easily get your Alexa below 5000 in the next one month.

Regards http://www.alltechpeople.com