I want some one to review my site

i want few expert brothers to review my site, special Mustafa bahi.

my link is

1. improvement in design , to add or substract any thing??
  2. i was using ipage, shared hosting is it good? it was taking 1 - 3 seconds to load my site, then i started CDN ( cloudflare, free plan) and it now takes 4 to 6 seconds
  3. is my site ready for google adsense? last time i applied i got rejected with this reply "Issues:
  • Site does not comply with Google policies

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because we feel that your site does not comply with Google AdSense policies or webmaster quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

< b r / >
For more details, please read the webmaster quality guidelines

1. any other adsense other then google? for site with low traffic? 120 to 200 visitors per day?
  2. can we copy images from google for our article? general images ???

it might be a lot to ask, but i will really appreciate if some one can answer and review my site

Regards

Ali Rao

Hi Ali (@The_Next_Rex), Welcome to Blogger Help Forum. :slight_smile:

Firstly, I think there is a separate category especially created to get your site reviewed. I tried and it is open for me so probably you too could create a topic there.

I would like to answer your questions for bottom to top.

Yes, you can re-use images which you find via Google search but the best practice would be to give a credit link back to the sites from where you are copying the images.

For example: Suppose you found an image on Google Images search from XYZ.com. So at the end of your blog posts prefer including this sentence: “Photo credits:XYZ.com”.

You can find free to use images at:

https://www.flickr.com/creativecommons/ There are more such sites which you might find by searching the web.

I think you are asking for Google Adsense alternatives, am I right?

Personally I have never thought about monetizing my own blog but I have worked closely with some of my blogger friends.

Following are some Google Adsense alternatives:

1. BullSellAds.
  2. Infolinks.
  3. Chitika.
  4. Amazon Associates.

I have listed a few popular options which I have seen bloggers using and earning for it. If you have any further queries regarding monetization you can feel free to start a new topic at Monetization category.

Ali, You are not the only one. Many of the sites get rejected for having AdSense but do not worry at all. Also, some even after getting approved get banned for violating the guidelines.

Some basic requirements and tips for getting your AdSense Approved are:

1. Stress on having a neat design.
  2. Have at least more than 10 quality posts.
  3. Some also suggest to sync your Blog with G+. Share your posts on G+ so that you get traffic from your circles.
  4. You should have decent traffic which is consistent. If you are getting 100 visitors everyday make sure you are getting them consistently.
  5. Put a contact us page, Disclaimer page and privacy policy page.
  6. It is advisable to wait for 6 months at least to apply for AdSense but some do get it approved in a month or two. :slight_smile:

I suggest you to have a disclaimer page too.

I am sure you would have read the webmaster quality guidelines Read all the topics carefully that are listed on the right hand side of the screen. I am sure you will get your AdSense approved this time if you apply all or most of the suggested guidelines. All the best!

As far as designing is concerned, You have a clean design. I like it. Tho I suggest you to use legal set of Social media icons. A few alterations in the logo can do much better for you. Try have a logo which clearly states the name of the blog.

A bit work on the side bar can be done. For example: Include subscribe box at the top then recent posts followed by popular posts. But make sure you don’t flood your sidebar.

You can classify your posts into certain categories and display them on your footer. Fill your author Bio.

I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

• Rohan Chaubey.