I am beginner in blogger how i can earn from adsense?

i am beginner in blogger how i can earn from adsense ?
i am beginner in blogger how i can earn from adsense ? i am beginner in blogger how i can earn from adsense ? i am Beginnerin blogger and I want to profit from the blogger through AdSense Ads How do I start and what advise me thank you :slight_smile:

@morsizakaria First of all , To make money from blogger you have to make 1000 of Unique visitors per a day . It is not a easy job . For that you have to work day and night on your blog .

• It is not very easy to get Adsense approve fast , To get Adsense approve on your blog . You have to obey many rules and regulations .
  • Don’t try to spam , Just go forward with only good methods .

As Muhsin already said, try to make 1000 unique visitors per day. Bellow are some tips to make 1000 unique visitors:-

1. Write & Publish Post Daily
  2. Never Copy Others
  3. Never Create a post with the title that is already created in others blog. (Try to make a search of title you are going to publish. If you found a post with that title, change your post title to something else but meaningful)
  4. Use Fast loading Template and get good points in Google’s Mobile Friendly Tester and Pagespeed.
  5. Use Social Media & Invite your friends to like your facebook page
  6. Build some good backlinks by guest posting on other blogs (with high pr).
  7. Use alt tags, title tags on images.
  8. SEO Optimize your template by meta tags, heading tags and don’t use too many JavaScripts.
  9. Submit your site to major search engines like Google, Bing & Yahoo.

After doing all these things, your blog will start getting 500 Unique visitors in 1 day. But Apply for adsense after 7 months from your blog’s creation date.

-Shivansh Verma Skv

Actually Google Adsense don’t approve blogs easily. They have strict rules for getting approval. But before applying, make sure that is your blog have enough qualities i.e. 600 pageviews per day, more than 50 unique and quality posts or articles on your blog, Beautiful unique and fast loading template, some necessary pages like contact us page and privacy policy page and About me page etc.
If you have 1000 unique visitors per day and you have adsense account, then you can make at least 10-20 dollars every day.
If your blog does not fulfill the above qualities, then try any alternative to adsense i.e. infolinks, chitika etc. you can easily get an approval in any of these.

yes but i want to create site and i target good niche :slight_smile: sorry for bad language :stuck_out_tongue:

@morsizakaria Can you share your blog address here … Then we can suggest some good things , That can improve your blog Traffic .

ok bro :slight_smile: www.1bestnutrition.blogspot.com

@morsizakaria Make your blog User-Friendly by adding Navigation Menu , Also make your Blog Title attractive , Then only can you can gain more traffic from Search Engine .

If You are New to Blogger then first Go through others blogs many Times. Get Knowledge and Ideas from There .Get connected to Social Media and Start Editing Templates yo Have User friendly Website. After You Start Posting on Your Blog then Increase Your Traffic Using Organic Search On Google. Submit Sitmap to google Webmasters. Mostly you Should Have Custom Domain with Sweet Email Address of Your Domain. After that You will be able to Earn Money Via Adsense . Even i am not Perfect upto Now to Be approved by Adsense. So It Is Very Much hard @morsizakaria

ok brother thank you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: : ): ): ): ): ): ) :): ) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: