How To stop Website being Redirected to a Spammy site?

Assalam o alaikum i need help when i open my bogspot page to view my post it open but when i click on previous button it goes there but after two minute it redirect to ww9.dailym0ti0n.com/ some times i click on next it works OK but when i click next than again next it redirect my blog to ww9dailymOtion it it is blank page like nobody buy this domain name please tell me how to fix it from last week my traffic is getting down please tell me how to fix it and sorry to giving link here http://english-language-online.blogspot.com/2015/04/Sentences-Urdu-Twenty-One.html please check this problem by clicking on Previous button @Templatezy @Muhammad @Rohan please check and tell

W.salam Tariq,

This looks like a Browser Addon or Extension Bug which is inserting malicious links on your site and redirecting you away. Kindly delete any such software or plugin that might have installed this bug on your computer. You will need to do some cleanup. Disbale all extensions and add-ons on your browser and check again.

Aren’t you observing the same bug on some other sites you visit through your browser?

tomorrow i will check on office computer than i will tell you i am using only poxy mozilla adone onlye have you check button of template inshallah tomorrow i will give you answer thank you so much i was afraid

I HAVE CHECK AND IT IS WORKING FINE AND Now i am very happy so THANK YOU SO MUCH BROTHER for helping

I would recommend you to use Add Block for Chrome. Its a good plugin and you can also use it on Firefox.