How to show ads below first post in mobile template of blogspot?

I’m customizing the mobile template of blogger. And i have a problem. I want to showing ads below the first post on homepage and search label page.

As the title: How to show ads below first post in mobile template of blogspot?

Anyone help me? Thank you very much! (Post must be at least 280 characters)

Hello, Anyone can help me?

“I’m customizing the mobile template of blogger. And i have a problem. I want to showing ads below the first post on homepage and search label page”

For Adsense below the First Post in Blogger Custom MobileTemplates the code has to be pasted below the line given in bold.

div class='mobile-post-outer

<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType!= &quot;item&quot;'>
 <b:if cond='data:post.isFirstPost'>
  <div style='margin:5px 0;text-align:center;clear:both;'>
ADSENSE CODE
 </div>                      
</b:if>                                   

Thank you, but it doesn’t work @Sujata . Is there another way, friend?

The process works on those Blogs which use the default Blogger template and have enabled the show custom template option.

<div class='mobile-post-outer'>

BELOW THIS LINE

<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType!= &quot;item&quot;'>
                                      <b:if cond='data:post.isFirstPost'>
                                        <div style='margin:5px 0;text-align:center;clear:both;'>
                                        YOUR PARSED AD CODE
                                        </div>

ABOVE THIS LINE

<a expr:href='data:post.url'>
                                  <h3 class='mobile-index-title entry-title' itemprop='name'>

@Sujata: Thank you very much. But i’m using custom blogger template: Newsly blogger template. Custom template option is enabled but it doesn’t work. The ads code still place above the 1st post.

I am using the method on one of my Blogs, which is on a default Blogger template, where I have the Custom template option enabled, and it works perfectly.

Since you are using a third party template, it is difficult to say exactly what is wrong.

Yes i know. So i hope someone tests and advance to me the method,which works fine. Thanks you very much for all supporting, @Sujata .