How To Remove The Colored Area Appearing Behind The AdSense Ad?

Hay Friends How are you ?

I am using new Responsive template for my blog. Now i have a new problem and i can not be solve this. So i want to your help.

When I used Adsense Script to my blog. I see some yellow space outside of ads. It’s not in One ads my all ads have this problem. You can see what I want to say “See this Screenshort”>> https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-g9ky03Pu-L8/VTsqRjiyFqI/AAAAAAAAZS4/ZrPbjnViELY/s2048/Untitled-1.jpg

You also can see My Blog and See my Problem >> [www.banglabhumi.in][1] Please friend help me solve this problem it’s irritate me lots.

Hi! @Pabitra_Kaity

I was not able to see any yellow area around the ads in your blog. I have seen it at the exact position as you have mentioned it in the screen shot.

@HassanTahir Thanks for Reply.

I don’t know what happen I always see this Yellow Area as In Screenshot . I used other pc for check this but still I see this yellow area.

Pick another Ad Unit with Blend or Default Style and Check

or Insert the script between

<div style="text-align: center; background-color: white;" >
AD HERE
</div>

@Sandhya Thanks for help… Sorry Dear it’s not works. I used Many colors also white but its Ex. #FFFFFF, #000000, #CCCCCC and others but it’s not change.

And Other thing i used Another Ad unit… it still same problem… :frowning: :sob:

Its Ok @Pabitra_Kaity,

Check for Color Code: #ff9 Replace it with white

I Found this color in your template CSS

/* #######################################################################
0.1  CSS Reset, Font setup and Plugins
####################################################################### */

See this Image of your site when I replaced from source, I think your problem solved.

:high_brightness:
Just try the above tip to solve.

It’s Worked… :slight_smile: Wow… You are great. Thankyou So Much. It’s a Very Big Solve for me… I can’t understand what am i do for this problem… Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you so much… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :blush: :blush:

@Pabitra_Kaity, Cool Its a Small,

Any how your problem which is bothering you from so long got solved. Good Day. :thumbsup:

Admin @Mohammad or Mods can close this tread with Solved.