How to redirect my blog domain to a naked domain?

Hi Everyone, Myself Asif Serwer from India. I am a new user and I started blogging newly. When I came to know about this forum it’s sounds good. I think it is the first and only blogger platform in the world. Thanks to the admin and all other users. My Query is:- My site is www(dot)drugmarch(dot)com I queried my topic in this forum and applied on my blog. :confused: But, didn’t work out. When I am trying drugmarch.com, it’s not opening my site. Please Help me, I am a newbie. Registered domain on 2nd June, 2015.

Hello, thankyou for your sweet words about this forum.

Did you try this method? First go to settings> find your blog domain and click there edit and tick the check box which says Redirect yourdomain.com to ‘www.yourdomain.com

If this method doesnt work for you then wait for more experts.Most probably this.method works everytime :smiley:

Thanks Nafees for your valuable time spent for your kind response. The way you mentioned actually I tried it but not working. Thanks.

this is quite strange because this should work 100% @Mohammad Bhai Can you troubleshoot it?

Once again thanks to Nafees because for me you asked help from most talented Mohammad Bhai…I am also requesting him please help me.