How to rank higher on Google Search engine?

Salam and hai all, How to win the seo contest when the keyword was given. Which mean, everybody use same keyword in post and winner will be determine by no. in page 1 google?

Contestant will be given 1 month to improve ranking in search engine. I can see that, usually same blogger will win the contest. A lot i have learn from that but my blog still cannot survive.

What to do? Any suggestion? Thank you

Hi @encikarman, Can you please provide us some specific guidelines about the contest. We have many topics under the SEO settings category on this forum which can help you winning it. All the best!

~ Rohan Chaubey.

How to rank inner pages in search engine?
How To Boost Rankings On SERPs?

Tho your explanation was not very clear still I have some tips to share with you to rank better on search engines:

1. Request your friends/connections to link back to you.
  2. Give testimonials to reputed services you have being using provided they value your feedback and give you some back links. I have done this before and it works.
  3. Guest Blog and publish unique content only.
  4. Analyze your co-contestants and see from where they are getting links.
  5. Place all the Title tags, Alt Tags, Keywords and rest of the optimization techniques properly.
  6. Promote extensively on Social media and social bookmarking sites.

I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

~ Rohan Chaubey.

How to rank inner pages in search engine?

thanks guys. I got learn many trick hear, need a lot time study your tips.

@Rohan you are right but you didn’t mention an important point.

Length Of Your Post

Check the length of posts of competitors and write more than them. If the average of lengths of posts of competitors is 1000 than you have to write article of at-least 1200 words but if you have nothing more than 1000 words to write, then publish it without any hesitation because it is better than committing any **Spam**

Domain Name:

If other competitors have professional domain names like **.net .com .org** etc and you have **.blogspot or .wordpress.com** domain, then it's very difficult for you to win.

Blog Speed

You should decrease your blog's loading time. No doubt, you will have to be one step ahead from other competitors to win the competition. So, if their blogs take 5 seconds for loading, then you should make your blog as fast as it may load in 3 or 4 seconds. For this purpose follow the points, given below...
  1. Disable all ads from your blog.
  2. Only use necessary widgets.
  3. Use images of less sizes.

Hi @saadwasil, You have some valid points to share with us. Every tip is equally important. I found your reply quite insightful! :slight_smile:

~ Rohan Chaubey.

Use a Search Engine Site Map. … Check Your Robots.txt File. … ALT text on Images. … Be Careful Whom You Hire. … The META Keywords Tag is Ignored. … Disabling the Caching of Your Page Will Not Affect Your Page Rank. … Don’t Waste Your Time With The Google Toolbar’s Page Rank… the most of the technique to get higher result you should start content writing…