How To protect content from steeling from my website and also how to make voting post

Do you have any idea so that google punish automatically for those who steels content for blog … if anyone have share … thanks

or any method to protect my blog content …

if anyone knoes help

how you registered on in

TOC Plugin by MyBloggerTricks (MBT) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

and also how to make voting post … or star rating in website blogger

Hello @sumit_gupta. Thanks for asking this question and I’m happy to help!

Answering the first question:

Concerning google, I don’t think they can punish content thieves automatically since it is difficult for them to filter all duplicate content on their search engine.

Google’s head of webspam, Matt Cutts said in 2013 that 25-30% of all content on the internet are duplicate.

Now that we are in 2018 and after 5 years, this number may be higher.

Google does not penalize duplicate content unless it is pure spam!

What you can do instead?

Use third-party services. There are many such services that may be free and requires payment for more functionalities. Some examples are:

1. Copyscape - This website helps you to find your copied content on the web. Its free version has a limited number of search while its paid version gives you unlimited searches.

Once you have the website/s copying your content, you just need to contact them to have the content removed. If you get no replies for several days or months, then you need to contact their hosting services as they respond quickly and they can even take down the entire website/blog. To find out who is the hosting services of those infringing website, I suggest you go to Whoishostingthis

1. DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) - This website helps you to protect your content but you need to pay to be able to take down websites that infringe your copyright. With the free version, you can only get a protection badge for display on your website. With the free version, people can still steal your content. Better use the paid version then.

Answering your second question:

There are many articles on google on that but most of them do not work.

Thank you. I hope this answer helps.