How to prevent someone from copying adsense code?

Salam to every one!

I am managing some of my blogspot blogs and have monetized them as well with Google Adsense. my adsense account is hosted account, but it does not matter because i am earning from it.

Now the problem is: 2 days before some one copy/paste my blog’s post including the adsense-code, and now he is using some sort of traffic bot (its my personal perception), because from last two days my adsense page-views suddenly increased thousands times, its totally abnormal! Then i check and tried to figure out the matter, and when i saw performance report in my adsense account there i saw the unknown site (which is also a blogspot blog) which was generating that huge amount of page-views.

In short! i am victim of unauthorized use of adsense-ad-code.

I personally tried to google the solution but in vain.

Now hopping you understand my problem please help me before i got banned due to fake/illegal traffic.

Regards!

As soon as possible report to google adsense support and Include the blogspot’s url

Is there any quick way to reach that person who copied your codes and let him know its unethical and illegal?

P.S. Changed the topic title.

W.salam Atif,

This is easy to solve. You need to tell AdSense which sites can display Ads using your Publisher ID. Follow these easy steps:

1. Log into your Adsense account.
  2. Go to Home > Account settings
  3. Click Edit in the “Access & authorization” section, next to “Sites authorized to show ads,”
  4. Check the box marked Only allow certain sites to display ads for my account.
  5. Enter the URL of the sites that you want to authorize,

Once you have mentioned all your partner sites then simply hit Save and you are all done!

For more visual details follow this post:

:link: How To Stop misuse of your AdSense code?

URLs that you don’t include in the list of authorized sites will still show ads and report clicks and page views, but you won’t generate earnings from them and your account will become more safer. Let me know if you need more help :innocent:

@Mohammad sir i cant find the link you mentioned in step 4 under “Access & authorization”, please see the screen short here http://oi57.tinypic.com/24gu7tc.jpg

how to do that? i mean on which email should i send the report?

I think not, how ever i have warn him by commenting him in the post where he is using my ad-code. could you believe my normal page views are between 1500-2000/day and now its increased up to 8000/day since last 2 days

That page views are bothersome. Go with what Mustafa said.:slight_smile: :thumbsup:

Insert your site URL inside that box you see in the screenshot you sent me. The email will be sent automatically by the system to AdSense Team.

This application form is one-time submitted by new users, once AdSense approves it you can then choose to show adSense on multiple sites.

Follow the steps below:

1. Log into your Adsense account.
  2. Click on the gear icons and go into setting
  3. In the account section go to site management
  4. Enter the URL of the hosted blogs that is your owned and click add site

it will tell adsense how many websites is your owned, If someone displaying your ad code is not on your list of owned sites, ads will still show on that URL, and impressions and clicks will be recorded. However, advertisers are not charged, and you do not receive earnings for that site.

That’s it, your account is safe from any illegal activity. Lastly i will suggest you please visit the below adsense support pages, it will help you to understand exactly what you should need to do:

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/65062 https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/179827

I hope the above tips will help, if you need further help please let me know.

As far as I know, every ads had their own code. If you could erase it and replace with another one, I think the problem can be solved.

About massive traffic you get because someone use your code then you must be aware how or where the traffic come from.