How to make Dofollow Backlinks For Blogger webste

Assalam-o-Alikum. I want to make Dofollow BackLinks for my Blogger Website. Http://www.pkfile.com is my website which is started abount 2 months ago.I try to create backlinks but there are only 13 Backlinks.Tell me Some Tricks to get Dofollow Backlinks.And Give some tips How to get Google PageRank.

Olaikum Salam Bro, There are many ways. One of the easy way to find dofollow blog list is using google search engine. Like Your Keyword “comment here” example (pets food “comment here”) and hit the enter button you will find tons of dofollow side with your keyword. You can also use keyword “add comment”, keyword “submit comment”, keyword “add url”, keyword “submit url”, keyword “submit a site” etc. and just rename the keyword with your desire keyword. After finding list you need to do relevant comment. There is free website named drop my link to find dofollow blog list

@h_sahadath You’re not allowed to post blog post links here. Share the method directly, no need to post links.

@shehzad, Hi! Dude, have some targetted audience first, in your twitter/facebook/google+ account. I mean, have some Blogger friends who are interested in the same niche and would allow you to Guest Post on their blog.

See, blogging is not a game. You need to do a lot of hardwork for getting success and to be called a “Professional Blogger”. You’ll have to do lots of Guest Post, make relationship with Bloggers. :slight_smile:

All the best for your journey!

I also shared this trick & site at Shoutmeloud community. In order to get one do follow backlink to your site/blog, you’ll have to search the following in Google & leave there a genuine review without registering. I got one do follow backlink to my site as well. hope this will help to get quality backlink.

" Payoneer Users Reviews PayoneerHow