How to Increase Google Adsense CPC?

My Blog is about Android. My Blog Daily Traffic is around 14k visitors & 33k Pageviews. But My Adsense CPC is very low 0.04 to 0.05. Can anyone help me to increase CPC.

@amit cost-per-click (CPC) is the amount you earn each time a user clicks on your ad. The CPC is determined by the advertiser; some advertisers may pay more but some less depending on what content are they adverting.

Now coming towards your question, since your traffic is so high i.e. 14000 unique visitors daily and your domain is based on technology then it is quite obvious that your earning should be high. But that is one side of the story!

AdSense earning depends widely on the Ad formats, Ad sizes and especially on the Ad location. CPC and CTR for ads placed above the fold are extremely high compared ads placed away from the content or at the bottom of the page. Ads placed below the fold has really small CTR which means low earning. Google itself emphasizes largely to place ads close to content as much as possible.

I have shared some tips before which you may must read in order to focus more on CTR and Ad location than CPC because you can control your ADS display and locations but not what advertiser pays for a click.