How to hide widget for mobile users?

Hai i am gowtham i am new to this forum. i am new blogger, i want to hide one particular widget for mobile users, how to do this? i am using blogger.com i have tried this mobile=‘no’ but this is not working. please help me. any help would be appreciated also tell me how to show widgets only to mobile users

In addition to CMS, you may want to consider putting the style in an external stylesheet and assign the style to the id, like this:

@media (max-width 480px) {
 #widgetid {
display: none;
}    
}

Some time we need to add like this coz of css conflict.

@media (max-width 480px) {
#widgetid {
display: none !important;
}

}

In JavaScript

function toggleDisplay(id, displayvalue)
{    
    if ( displayvalue == "others" ) {
         document.getElementById(**Widget ID**).style.display = 'block';
    } else {
         document.getElementById(**Widget ID**).style.display = 'none';
    }
}

One of the classes available in CSS Browser Selector is actually mobile, so you could target your widget disregarding the media query on max-width that is not conclusive:

html.mobile #widget id { display: none; }

where are you putting mobile=‘no’ :question: a screenshot would help.

@mybloggertricks Yes it’s possible to hide any section by using “display:none” but “isMobileRequest” is better than “display:none”. I think you should always use this conditional tag.

<b:if cond='data:blog.isMobileRequest == "false"'> HTML or JavaScript Tag </b:if>

you can do it as in just 1 step check it out here Mobile View Settings

@GowthamVpm just put these lines in your widget section <b:if cond='data:blog.isMobileRequest == "false"'> HTML or JavaScript </b:if>