How to hide certain widgets/sections in Pages

Hi! I am using a template I downloaded on my new blog but i’m having trouble hiding certain widgets and sections on the pages (like About Me, Contact,etc). I don’t want the pages to look like blog posts. Or maybe just change the layout of the pages? I just don’t want them to look exactly like the homepage. Can you help me? I’m desperate!

Thank you!

@alexpm7, You need to follow these steps

• Write post in Blogger post editor

• Click on HTML button, which you can see at the right side of Tools bar. See the screen shot below.

• Now, all coding of your Blogger post will appear.

• Paste the following CSS at the end of coding.

#sidebar-wrapper, #midsidebar-wrapper, .gapad2, .blog-pager, .post-header-line-1, .post-footer { display:none !important;} #main-wrapper { width:98%!important;} .post { width:98%!important; }

See the screen shot.

• Preview your post. I hope, this tricks will work but in some templates, it may create a few problem. If it doesn’t work for you that PM me your blog address. I’ll Tell you the solution.

Hi! Thank you but I’m not trying to hide sections/widgets on blog posts, i’m trying to hide blog posts on Static Pages, or change the layout on the Pages so they don’t look like the homepage. Do you think you could help me with that? Thanks a lot!

I’m having trouble finding a way to send you a PM, can you send me one?

Check your inbox. I have sent you private message.