How to Get Rid of Blog Title while Sharing Posts

Good day to fellow bloggers, have been battling this problem and I found it hard to fix it. Once a user click share buttons on my blog it firstly show the site Title before showing Post Title and this tends to be too long. Even it brings about low Sharing because some are lazy and won’t cut short the words most especially for Twitter users. All I wanted to do was to remove the site Title from the sharing words for easy utilization of the share buttons.

That is easy to fix. What you can do is to swap the Blog title and Post Titles. You need to position the Post title before the Blog Title. For doing this make the following change in your blog

1. Go To Blogger > Template > Backup your Template
  2. Click Edit HTML
  3. Search for <title> tag and Replace all the code including the opening <title> and closing </title> Title tags with the following code
 <title>
    		<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;index&quot;'>
    			<data:blog.pageTitle/>
    		<b:else/>
    			<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType != &quot;error_page&quot;'>
    				<data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
    			<b:else/>
    				404 | <data:blog.title/> 
    			</b:if>
    		</b:if>
        </title>

Now your title will appear like this on both social media networks and Search engines

Post Title - Blog Title

Previously it was

Blog Title - Post Title

Thanks. Fixed and I can see the changes on Search Engines but my sharing still proving stubborn is there a way I would just get rid of blog title from sharing buttons