How to determine the responsiveness of a template?

I want to ask a Question that how to determine responsiveness of a blogger template? I have downloaded a template and I have loaded all the content of blogger template into my blog’s html part now the blogger template creator said that it is responsive so i searched on the net about responsiveness and got to know that the theme adapts the screen size so but i want to check it so please tell me thankyou!

You can resize your browsers window to check it or you can use this tool

Hello @Raj welcome to BHF my friend :blush: Well if the blogger template creator says that its Responsive then it may be but still if you want to check the best tool i can suggest you according to my experience is responsinator you can go here and just enter your url in top left corner and see your blog for different sizes :smiley:

URL :- http://www.responsinator.com/

Thnkyou Hassan and Nafees,Hassan your tool is nice it helps me to see it in different sizes and nafees your tool is also very good I saw my site for different phone and tablet and width thankyou friends and one more thing i cannot add smileys how to add them ?

When You click reply button. Use the button highlighted in the capture image.

Oh thankyou Hassan :grimacing: I didnot see that

Glad to know that you like it @Raj Is it clear now?

You got your answer but here is my review-

Whenever I look up any blogger template. I use Google page speed to test out score. and that will give me many hints about template codes.

Don’t forgot to test your multiple URL like this

www.example.blogspot.com
www.example.blogspot.com?m=1
www.example.blogspot.com/2015/04/post-title.html
www.example.blogspot.com/2015/04/post-title.html?m=1
www.example.blogspot.com/p/page-title.html
www.example.blogspot.com/p/page-title.html?m=1

You can determine Responsiveness By Finding Some Codes Too @Raj

You can go to Edit Template Option And Search for @media Tags. If You find Some Media Tags with Size Setting and Have Some CSS Codes Below Then Believe that The Template is Responsive otherwise Not.

Extra Knowledge:

You can edit CSS under @Media too For having Better Responsive Design like Editing Width,Height, Margin,padding E.t.c on different Browser Sizes