How to decrease spacing in shortcode table?

hello guys may i know how can i decrease the spacing between each row in shortcode plugin for table?

i want it to be like below with maximum low space between each row.

Is it possible to do so

i tried, but didn’t worked

help needed

samara

Please Give Your Blog Url In which you want this customization and BTW are you talking about MBT Shortcode ? :wink:

There is no other shortcode for tables for blogger rather than MBT one!

Yep! You Said Right :smiley: I had just forgotten it :wink:

@ngtechzone, as the Ninja of this forum, I can say that you should not request someone to go to another topic for replying. Instead, you can invite the user of PM the user but doing this in a public topic is not tolerable.

I hope you will not do this next time.

And @SamaraSsr, I have customized the CSS of table shortcode according to your needs. You can use this CSS instead of official CSS which was given in Official Table Shortcode publishing post:

/*----------HTML Table Shortcode--------*/
#theme1, #theme2,#theme3,#theme4{width:100%;font-family:sans-serif,arial; block;border-spacing: 0;}
#theme1, #theme2,#theme3,#theme4,#theme1 th, #theme2 th,#theme3 th,#theme4 th,#theme1 td, #theme2 td,#theme3 td,#theme4 td{border:1px solid #ddd;border-collapse:collapse}
#theme1 td, #theme2 td,#theme3 td,#theme4 td{padding:10px}
#theme1 th, #theme2 th,#theme4 th{padding:12px 10px;text-align:left;font-family:oswald;font-weight:400; font-size: 17px;}
#theme1 tr:nth-child(odd){background-color:#f1f1f1}
#theme1 tr:nth-child(even),#theme2 tr:nth-child(even),#theme3 tr:nth-child(even),#theme4 tr:nth-child(even){background-color:#fff}
#theme1 th{background-color:#333;color:#fff;border:1px solid #333}
#theme1 th:nth-child(even){background-color:#555}
/*Blue*/
#theme2 tr:nth-child(odd){background-color:#d3ecf2}
#theme2 th{background-color:#42b0c9;color:#fff;border:1px solid #42b0c9}
#theme2 th:nth-child(even){background-color:#4bbad3}
/*Grey*/
#theme3 th {background-color: #f1f1f1;color: #FFF;font-size: 14px;padding: 8px 10px;text-align: left;font-weight: 400;font-family: Oswald;text-shadow: -1px 0px 2px #000;}
/*Red*/
#theme4 tr:nth-child(odd){background-color:#efddda;} 
#theme4 th{background-color:#ef4832;color:#fff;border:1px solid #ef4832}
#theme4 th:nth-child(even){background-color:#de1f05}
@media only screen and (max-width:768px) {#theme1,#theme2,#theme3,#theme4 {overflow-x: auto;display: block;}

Note:- You can use new table. New table’s theme color is grey and theme number is theme3.

thank you, but if i use shortcode it is redirecting to blank page…

i removed the related posts, but same persisting after removing

You can try this solution:

:link: http://ask.mybloggertricks.com/t/related-post-issue-with-blogger-shortcode-fix-it/

@Shivansh it is not this topic he replied to me to review his thread it was another topic :grimacing:

So he can PM you also. It looks bad when users message to one another in a public forum.

Yeah but I was telling that you should have replied him to that specific topic or in his pm :grinning:

I think @Nafees, you are confused. @ngtechzone has deleted one post which he had posted in this topic requesting you to review his blog.

Oh then sorry I cant remember properly the post’s title and all! Sorry! Peace! :grinning:

Leave that matter @Nafees. :smile: